Please join us for “The Future Has Two Faces,” a benefit for Triple Canopy featuring a series of green-screen performances by Jacob Ciocci, Ben Coonley, Dynasty Handbag, Andrea Merkx, Shana Moulton, Michael Smith, Tom Thayer, and Conrad Ventur with Mario Montez, organized by Cory Arcangel and Gabrielle Giattino, with a DJ set by Jay Sanders. Tickets begin at $75 and include: cocktails and hors d’oeuvres; a copy of the forthcoming book Invalid Format: An Anthology of Triple Canopy, designed in collaboration with Project Projects; a specially made Risograph print by Triple Canopy; a limited-edition tote bag designed by JF & SON.
Philip Aarons & Shelley Fox Aarons, Cory Arcangel, Eileen Cohen, Martina Batan, Christine Burgin & William Wegman, Fairfax Dorn, Heather Richards Evans, Gabrielle Giattino, Joy Harris, Tom Healy, Matthew Higgs, Wynn Kramarsky, Brett Littman, Charles Renfro, Selig D. Sacks, Juan Bosco Sodi, Lynne Tillman, Jeffrey Weiss
Alexander H.L. Adler, Sarah Aibel, Kurt Andersen & Anne Kreamer, Christopher Apgar, John Auerbach, David Belt, Kimberly Brown, Amy Hall Browne, Cathleen Chaffee, Michael Connor, Lisa Cooley, Lauren Cornell, Marty Eisenberg, Sean Elwood, Ruth Fine, Jesse Finkelstein, Bridget Finn, Michelle Finocchi, Laurel Gitlen, RoseLee Goldberg, Jay Gorney, Tim Griffin, Chris Grunden, Dave Harper, Nic Harteau, Andrea Hill, Stefan Kalmár, Jon Kessler, Katie King, Michelle Kuo, Margaret Lee & Oliver Newton, Todd Levin, Gregory R. Miller, Roger Mooney, Paul Morris, Dan Nadel & Rachel Uffner, Cory Nomura, David Platzker, Lindsay Pollock, Kathryn Rashid, Suchi Reddy, Elana Rubinfeld, Nicole Russo, Eliza Ryan, Kate Shepherd, Pat Steir, Margaret Sundell, Betsy Sussler, Andrew Witkin, Ben Wizner, Matvei Yankelevich, Lori Zippay
Donation includes a set of ten tickets and for all guests: cocktails and hors d’oeuvres; a copy of the forthcoming book Invalid Format: An Anthology of Triple Canopy, designed in collaboration with Project Projects; a specially made Risograph print by Triple Canopy; and a limited-edition tote bag designed by JF & SON.
Donation includes two tickets and for each patron: cocktails and hors d’oeuvres; the forthcoming Triple Canopy anthology; a Risograph print by Triple Canopy; and a limited-edition tote bag designed by JF & SON.
Donation includes one ticket; cocktails and hors d’oeuvres; the forthcoming Triple Canopy anthology; and a limited-edition tote bag designed by JF & SON.
Tickets are now sold out. If you have tickets on reserve, would like to be notified if they become available, or have other questions please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unable to attend? Click here to make a fully tax-deductible contribution.
- Jibz Cameron is a performance artist and actor living and working in NYC.
- Tom Thayer is a visual artist based in New Jersey. His work was recently included in the 2012 Whitney Biennial. He is represented by Derek Eller Gallery in New York, where his exhibition “Crossing the Methane River” was on view this past spring.
- Gabrielle Giattino
- Mario Montez
- Conrad Ventur
- Cory Arcangel
- Michael Smith
- Shana Moulton is a video and performance artist based in New York.
- Andrea Merkx received her MFA from Hunter College, City University of New York. She has exhibited and performed at venues such as the Or Gallery, BC, Circuit, CH; the Swiss Institute-Contemporary Art, NY; Bureau, NY; Tidens Krav, NO; along with the Bowery Ballroom, Terminal 5, and Irving Plaza, NY. Since 2012 she has been working as part of Merkx&Gwynne, a collaborative framework for interdisciplinary experimentation in group-exhibition-cum-music-video-set production and opera.
- Ben Coonley is an artist and an Assistant Professor of Film and Electronic Arts at Bard College.
- Jacob Ciocci is an artist and a founding member of Paper Rad.